Good News from Our Communities
As we move through this challenge, we would like to use this time to continue to grow our relationships with the community. As an Austin based company, we know the value of supporting our local businesses so that we can all succeed together. We remain dedicated to the success and future of our city, our company, and our clients.
- Austin Converts Over 100 Paid Parking Spots to Temporary Food Pickup Zones – Austin Eater
- San Antonio’s Ranger Creek Joins Effort to Produce Hand Sanitizer – SA Current
- Local Austin company, Everlywell, is the first U.S. Company to Create At-Home COVID-19 Test – Time
- HEB and Favor Offer Free, Priority Grocery Delivery to Seniors – San Antonio Magazine
Our goal has always been to go beyond real estate. Our commitment to our community is unparalleled, and with your help, we can make a difference to those struggling.
Support your favorite local eateries by ordering takeout or delivery.
We remain ready to answer any questions or concerns during this time.
Working From Home?
Utilize these best practices for working from home including staying motivated, productive and healthy provided via Indeed
Staying Productive While Working Remotely
- Dress for success
- Set and follow a schedule
- Create a workspace
- Pay attention to burn-out
Communicating with Remote Teammates
- Schedule daily or weekly stand-ups
- Make online chat your “main-office”
- Combat miscommunication
- Keep the team spirit