ECR | Equitable Commercial Realty is a full service commercial real estate leasing, sales and management firm. ECR provides commercial real estate advisory and representation services within Austin, San Antonio and Central Texas. With experience in office, creative/tech space, medical, industrial, warehouse/manufacturing, retail, multifamily and land, ECR stands ready to assist with your commercial real estate leasing and sales needs.
ECR leverages its resources, contacts, team and experience to bring the best game plan to the table to execute on the sales of commercial and multifamily real estate. Whether working to sell your asset as an investment or to a user, our professionals can help provide market research and coaching through various strategies. With deep knowledge and experience in project leasing and property management, the team at ECR can provide relevant information to help position for the goals of future sale. Many resources your team will bring to the table are as follows:
- Developing a marketing and execution strategy from the onset to help set a game plan and expectations for the sales process and timeline.
- Leveraging the experience of our robust team from leasing and sales experts across all product types, to property and construction management, to identify value-add strategies when positioning for sale.
- Tracking dynamics in the local market as well as financial markets that impacts sales activity and pricing.
- Through strong local brokerage relationships working to aggressively collect and track all relevant sales data.
- Providing multiple contacts throughout the commercial real estate lending industry to help buyers arrange financing options.
- Promoting ECR’s heavy list of local, regional and national investors as well as local tenants/users as likely prospects.
- Utilizing ECR’s industry-leading marketing platform to broadcast the sale opportunity to the widest possible audience.
- Creating industry-leading marketing packages and materials.
- Providing professional and well-researched Brokers’ Opinions of Value.
- Analyzing the various offers and presenting the information in an effective manner to help show the pros and cons of each offer.
- Providing a sales date tracker once under contract to help address timelines and track progress.
No one property dictates the same strategy for success with leasing for commercial real estate. As such, the professionals at ECR work closely with our clients to determine their goals for leasing and develop proactive solutions and strategies to help achieve these goals. When working with ECR to represent you for leasing your commercial real estate assets, you will receive strong focus, hard work and experience.
From the onset of a new project, ECR will study the property’s dynamics and the competitive marketplace to develop an Execution Plan. The plan will take the following items into consideration:
- Market Research – A thorough review of competitive properties and specific vacancies in the marketplace will be completed to provide a holistic view of the real landscape. Further, research will be completed on planned new construction projects which could create further competition in the marketplace in the future. From this information, ECR will report back to the ownership with its findings and recommendations to position the project best, not limited to recommended rental rates, concessions to offer and recommended block sizes for vacancies to be most effective upon the competitive set.
- Lease Expirations Strategy – Lease expirations of existing tenants will be reviewed and included on consistent reporting. This information will be taken into consideration to help structure future lease terms to stagger and avoid time period where there is expected to be greater competition.
- Tenant Improvement Construction – ECR works hard to track recent and relevant market information, including construction details and trends. This information will be reported to you as a client to make informed decisions in regards to construction allowances offered.
- Property and Suite Conditions – There is a fine window of opportunity to make a strong impression. As such, your representatives at ECR will consistently and proactively inspect the building and vacancies to ensure they are presented in the best light possible. Further, recommendations will be given in regards to what improvements could be made to help improve the showing experience for the building and vacancies.
- Tour Practice – Professionals in many different industries practice, why should your brokers not do the same? At ECR, we take the property presentation very seriously. As such, we practice our tours from the area to meet, to the path to tour and areas to avoid, to setting up a marketing center. We work to make the tour experience the best for the prospective tenants.
ECR brings decades of experience across multiple facets in the commercial real estate industry. If you find yourself in a situation needing guidance and direction to develop a strategy for a solution in commercial real estate, we can help. Consulting services may vary from the following: lease versus purchase analysis, site selection review, brokerage opinion of value for a property, assessment of current facilities, construction management services, analysis to help research areas of opportunity, demographics reports, custom commercial real estate research, and reports for specific projects and potential developments.
Whether a client is leasing or purchasing office, retail or industrial space in Austin or San Antonio, we assist in finding the location that is not only the most cost-effective, but also the one that best suits our client’s current and future business needs.
We have provided countless businesses with expert advice and guidance in the following areas:
- Office/Industrial Relocation and Acquisition
- Facility Expansion, Lease Renewals and Renegotiations
- Disposition of Property and Subleasing Excess Space
- Leasing/Ownership Analysis and Build to Suit
- Strategies for Retail Location options as well as Lease Negotiations
With nearly two decades of experience, our management team has the knowledge and expertise to manage your project according to your goals and objectives. We call this Goal-Based Management. As your partner, ECR Management will create a strategic management plan and proactively manage your investment as if it were our own.
At ECR, we put an emphasis on the term full-service. We believe we can help any asset reach its maximum performance potential. Whatever your commercial real estate needs are, we can help you reach your goals by providing exceptional service and innovative solutions.
ECR Management Included Services
- Oversight of Day-To-Day Property Operations
- Service Calls, General Maintenance Requests and Tenant Services
- Tenant Interfacing and Tenant Relations
- Lease Administration and Enforcement
- All Property Level Accounting Services including maintenance of the property books and bank accounts, management of rent collections, accounts payable processing, review and payment
- Financial Reporting, Budget Preparation and Expense Reconciliation
- Development of Long and Short-Term Capital Plans
- Third Party Contract Bidding, Negotiation and Administration
- Ensure Building Code Compliance
- Oversight of Tenant Finish Out Projects and Building Construction