With nearly two decades of experience, our management team has the knowledge and expertise to manage your project according to your goals and objectives. We call this Goal-Based Management. As your partner, ECR Management will create a strategic management plan and proactively manage your investment as if it were our own.
At ECR, we put an emphasis on the term full-service. We believe we can help any asset reach its maximum performance potential. Whatever your commercial real estate needs are, we can help you reach your goals by providing exceptional service and innovative solutions.
Why ECR Management?
- Strong Level of Experience – ECR Management’s Team has over 16 years of commercial property management experience.
- Client-Centered, Focused Approach – One of the reasons for founding Equitable Commercial Realty is to focus on select, more meaningful assignments. For this reason, ECR Management is selective to ensure our clients’ assets are in-line with the opportunities we exist to serve. As such, the professionals at ECR will offer an unsurpassed, client-centered, focused approach.
- Importance – Your asset will be treated as a top priority.
- Full-Service Solution – Leasing and management working together and strategizing together on a daily basis.
- Hard Work and Strong Capacity – The professionals at ECR Management have a tremendous amount of capacity to allow a high level of focus for your asset and we will not be outworked.
- Creativity – ECR challenges its professionals to think creatively for the performance of its representative properties.
- Best-In-Class Technology and Support – ECR Management believes that by utilizing top quality property management technology, our clients and their tenants will have access to the latest, most accurate information by the quickest means available.
- Goals-Based Management – ECR Management carefully considers our clients’ goals and objectives and implements them into our management plan for the building.
- Strong Tenant Relationships – ECR Management understands the importance of tenant retention. The professionals at ECR consistently work to build tenant relationships through community involvement, hard work, timely responses, being present on site and treating tenants with respect.
- Proactive Management Platform – ECR Management believes in the importance of being proactive rather than reactive. To that end, we will devise a building-specific plan focused on routine maintenance and inspection of the building systems and will be committed to consistent tenant communication and tenant retention efforts as part of our strategy to prevent unanticipated events.
ECR’s Construction Management team is available to assist in a myriad of ways. Our core values of integrity, honesty and accountability extend to all aspects of the project from pre-construction to final inspections and we enlist only those contractors who embody the same set of core values. At the onset, we will meet with the Owner to develop a complete understanding of the project objectives and requirements. We will then create a strategic plan that will allow us to achieve the optimum balance between quality, cost and schedule. From pre-construction services to final inspections, we welcome the opportunity to exceed your expectations. We believe communication is a key component to your project’s success and will work closely not only with the Owner, but with the project architect, engineers, consultants, contractors, subcontractors and vendors to ensure comprehensive management and coordination of all project activities. Our team offers extensive experience scheduling contractors, minimizing delays, preventing and solving problems. We manage all stages and phases of remodel construction and offer practical field experience to assist in making decisions concerning methods and materials on the jobsite. We can provide a complete range of pre-construction services, including planning, budgeting, value engineering and scheduling. We will protect your interests at all times. We can identify problems before they arise. We choose contractors based on their proven track record. They must be dependable, safety-conscious and their product must be of superior quality and come at a value. It’s easy to measure whether a project was completed on time; however, the work that goes on behind the scenes to make it happen without compromising quality, cost or service. Whether the project is build out of a spec space, corridor remodel, restroom remodel, we will bring the skill, experience and dedication to make the project a success. We understand every project is a reflection on you as the building Owner and we understand that we are an extension of you and take our role very seriously to uphold the integrity, value and public perception of your asset. We will be your advocate to maximize the impact of the construction project while streamlining the budget and schedule and will make the most prudent decisions with regard to future maintenance costs or future construction needs.
OUR CONSTRUCTION SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Issuance of all contracts related to the project
- Careful monitoring of project schedule
- Review of all project-related drawings and submittals
- Review of the materials and equipment procural schedule
- Conduct frequent inspections of the jobsite
- Conduct construction meetings
- Coordination and completion of the project punch-list
- Coordination of submission of any drawings, warranties, guarantees, operation manuals, etc.
- Obtain final waiver of lien from contractor and subs
- Process invoice and/or pay apps for payment
The effort put forth in the time leading up to the start of construction is critical to the success of any project. The decisions made during this time can significantly save time and money. Throughout this phase, our staff will provide guidance on selection of materials and finishes, building equipment and methods of delivery. We evaluate and make recommendations on the availability of materials and labor, time requirements for procurement, installation and factors related to cost, including but not limited to, the cost of alternative designs or materials. It is during preconstruction that the plan is developed and during construction where it is executed. Key services provided during preconstruction include:
- Value management, providing practical recommendations for constructability including analyzing building systems, materials, finishes and equipment
- Innovative development to improve quality
- Prepurchase and fabrication of long lead and/or early start items
- Bid package coordination and subcontractor prequalification
At ECR Management, we understand that we are an extension of your organization and we strive to assist you in promoting the image you’ve worked hard to achieve. Whether the task to be tackled is cleaning, grounds maintenance, compliance, security or environmental health and safety, we will be your advocate to achieve results. Through our commitment to quality and safety, we will exceed your expectations for your facility’s management needs.
We take our role as your representative seriously and ensure that you are kept informed of potential impact of business decisions on your organization’s space, services, cost and risk. Our facilities management services will accomplish more than relief of burden on your staff, we ensure facility compliance and proper and efficient operation of equipment to create an optimal, safe and cost effective environment for your employees. We also understand the utmost importance of adding value and reducing costs. A few of the methods we recommend for achieving this include; energy conservation initiatives, well-maintained equipment lists and oversight of third party contracts. Other facilities management services provided by ECR Management include:
- Organization and management of manuals and operational procedures
- Ensuring and maintaining a comfortable work environment
- Monitoring and improvement of indoor air quality
- Maintenance of contract services such as landscaping and grounds maintenance, cleaning, site security, vending services, operations and maintenance, energy management and other related facility services
- Establishing and maintaining preventative maintenance, testing and inspection schedules for equipment
- Assisting in space allocation and design
- Assisting in business continuity plans