ECR Helps Raise Your Hand Texas Navigate Growth / Space Solutions
- Raise Your Hand Texas (RYHT) is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping Texas’ public schools be the best they can be.
- With this deep need has come incredible growth and demand for RYHT.
- The organization was looking to find a new real estate solution to accommodate its growth need for its team as well as expanded areas to host meetings while being close to the Texas Capitol.
- Construction costs around creating conference facilities
- Available real estate solutions within close proximity to the Texas Capitol
- Structuring the right solution.
- ECR worked with RYHT to carefully survey the market and prepare financial analysis models for various solutions.
- Additionally, time was spent to evaluate the pros and cons associated with the various options.
- ECR was able to help RYHT source a solution to expand within its current building at 1005 Congress Ave. to approximately 10,000 +/- SF.
- The expansion included being provided Tenant Improvement Allowance funds for RYHT’s current space which could be applied to the expansion/conference center space.
- This outcome allowed RYHT to best structure its growth in a location that met its needs well.
Back to Top
Ready for us to exceed your expectations?
We’ll connect you with the best-suited team for your needs. Let us know what we can do for you!