Associate Brokerage Principal | Office Specialist
Albert Vazquez provides commercial real estate solutions for businesses and property owners, primarily in office product. Having recent experience and proven execution with leasing & construction management of the recent lease-up of more than 150,000 SF in Northwest San Antonio, Albert’s diverse background allows him to recognize the leasing obligations from both a landlord and tenants perspective while providing cost-efficient solutions and time savings. Albert has facilitated 40 transactions covering 270,000 SF in all aspects of leasing (renewals, new leases, expansions, relocations) for an aggregate of over $15M in gross lease value.
Albert lives in San Antonio’s ever-growing Southtown Arts District neighborhood and enjoys taking part in San Antonio’s live music and arts, it’s outdoor scenery and has joined the Hemisfair Coalition in efforts to revive downtown’s presence.
Albert received his undergraduate degree in Business Administration with dual degrees in Entrepreneurship & International Business from St. Edward’s University in Austin, Texas where he was a C.A.M.P. Scholar, and instrumental in The Bill Munday School of Business as Senator of The Business School and member of the Dean’s Leadership Council.
- Texas Public Radio
- South Texas Radiology Group
- Gastroenterology Consultants of San Antonio
- Family Endeavors
- HealthTrust Workforce Solutions
- Lydia Security Monitoring
- University Health System
- SA Spine
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- VITAS Healthcare
- Office Ally
- ResCare, Inc.
- Increased Occupancy at the Highpoint One & Two office campus (303,830 SF office) from 66 % to 90% within a 18- month period while increasing rents to market rates. Efforts resulted in a successful disposition of the office asset 3-years after and staying on afterward to continue the leasing & management of the project.
- Implemented & Executed a Marketing Repositioning Strategy for Highpoint office campus—the asset is now favorably placed in the market as a high-end Class B office building competing with Class-A office product.
- Created first full database matrix for off-market creative office space in Austin’s Eastside—As a subject matter expert, and established relationships provided clients the niche information to pursue off-market deals.
Hemisfair Coalition | Member
M.A.R.G. | Member
ULI | Member