Senior Brokerage Advisor I Commercial Real Estate Leasing & Sales
Tom Pagel brings years of successful commercial real estate experience to ECR, including brokerage, development and property management. He acquired valuable know-how while working in Houston at Trammell Crow Company and AmREIT. After coming to Austin in 2002, he added knowledge of the Central Texas market while at Yancey Hausman and Reliance Commercial Realty.
Tom has been recognized as a CoStar Power Broker. He has worked on both the seller/landlord and buyer/tenant sides of retail, office, industrial and land deals, representing numerous local, regional and national tenants as exemplified by transactions such as:
- Alliance Communities’ seller rep in sale of 3.64 acres of commercial land.
- Private seller’s rep in sale of 2 Wal-Mart anchored retail pads.
- Eve Couture’s tenant rep in leasing 2,750 SF of retail space.
- Town & Country Leather’s buyer rep in purchase of a 12,437 SF retail building.
- Chase Flooring’s tenant rep in leasing 5,469 SF of retail/warehouse space.
- Town & Country Leather’s tenant rep in leasing 17,195 SF of retail space.
- Walker-Gates Vela, PLLC’s tenant rep in leasing 1,849 of office space.
- Town & Country Leather’s tenant rep in leasing 14,663 SF of warehouse space.
- Precision Camera & Video’s tenant rep in leasing of 19,445 SF of retail space.
- Cintra Developments tenant’s rep in leasing 14,025 SF of office space.
- Ferrovial Agroman US’s tenant rep in leasing 9,333 SF of office space.
- US Mobility’s tenant rep in leasing 2,280 SF of flex office space.
- Spec’s Wine, Spirits & Fine Food’s tenant rep in leasing 67,000 SF of retail space.
ECR’s goal to provide commercial real estate services to “exceed your expectations” is in perfect harmony with Tom’s. Joining the team at ECR, Tom taps into outstanding support, resources and technology to provide his clients the best commercial real estate brokerage services possible while building genuine relationships through integrity and care.
Tom has a BA degree from the University of Texas at Austin, is a Texas licensed real estate broker and a Certified Property Manager (CPM). He has served as vice chairman of the West Houston Chamber of Commerce and on RECA’s Transportation Committee.
In his spare time, he enjoys spending time outdoors hiking, fly fishing and gardening. He is a member of Austin Fly Fishers and the Coastal Conservation Association. He and his wife Patty enjoy traveling and spending time with their two children and five grandchildren. They are members of Tarrytown Methodist Church and supporters of the MS Society and LLS.