Lee Ellison, ALC
Senior Brokerage Advisor
With over 30 years of commercial real estate experience, Lee Ellison has handled the leasing for more than 940,000 square feet of commercial space, disposition of more than 1,620 acres of land and sale of 470,000 square feet of improved properties.
Lee joined ECR in 2013, where his wide range of real estate expertise and knowledge quickly became an asset to the firm. He specializes in Commercial Leasing and Sales as well as Land Sales and Advisory Services.
Lee’s real estate career began in 1983 with a local real estate firm working in the research department. Over the next 13 years, Mr. Ellison advanced to Research Director for national firms such as Cushman & Wakefield and Grubb & Ellis. Lee has been in the brokerage business for over 21 years with firms such as Colliers Oxford Commercial and Commercial Texas, a Cushman and Wakefield affiliate.
Lee holds the Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) designation through the Realtors® Land Institute (RLI), a national organization whose designation is conferred to only those land specialists who complete a rigorous education program. Lee is currently involved with Meal on Wheels.
- 220,000 SF and 245 Acres Sale for Lionstone Group to Concordia University at RR 620 and Concordia Way
- 144,600 SF Lease with Ferguson Enterprises at 2551 N. Mays Street
- 100,000 SF Lease then purchase for KHS America Headquarters in Nashville, TN
- 70,000 SF Lease with Yodle, Inc. at 12234 N. IH-35
- 55,044 SF Sale of One Tech Plaza at 2113 Wells Branch Parkway
- 44,500 SF Purchase with Alpha Insulation at 598 Greenhill Drive
- 40,899 SF Lease with Stratasys at 9715 Burnet Road
- 341 Acres Purchases for Manor ISD in various locations
- 59 Acres Purchase for Seton Healthcare at FM 1826 and Highway 290 W
Realtors® Land Institute
Meals on Wheels
Accredited Land Consultant
Austin Business Journal’s Heavy Hitters
CoStar Power Broker