Stephen Pannes provides commercial real estate brokerage services to office and industrial property owners and businesses to help attain their real estate goals and ensure his clients receive the best deal terms possible. Stephen currently oversees leasing responsibilities for over 311,000 square feet of Office, Flex and Retail space and within the first 15 months as a Brokerage Advisor, has successfully helped his clients execute over 50 transactions, totaling more than $6.8M in gross lease value.
Prior to becoming a Brokerage Advisor, Stephen worked as ECR’s Market Research Analyst where he supported the Brokerage team by tracking and distributing market information and providing market analysis. Before ECR, Stephen worked for Circuit of the Americas in the Premium Sales division. Stephen brings an organized, analytical approach to identifying trends, potential obstacles, and areas of opportunity for his clients. His diverse background has provided him the skills needed to successfully analyze, plan, and execute goals with a dedication to detail and follow-through. Stephen received his Bachelor of Science in Advertising and a minor in Business Administration from the University of Oregon and is currently working towards his Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation.
- Current Leasing responsibility of 311,000+ SF of Office, Flex and Retail Product
- Successfully executed 50+ deals within the first 15 months in a Brokerage Advisor role
- Developed and managed the ECR database for all new, proposed, and under-construction Office and Industrial developments in Austin MSA
- Created and distributed quarterly Vantage Point Office and Industrial market reports for ECR’s clients and prospects
- Customized and deployed ECR’s Customer Relationship Management software
Commercial Brokers Association
Feeding Texas | Hunters for the Hungry
Austin Chamber of Commerce
ECR Serves Program
Stewards of the Wild | Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation
University of Oregon Alumni Association